- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Some high school students in your community are planning to initiate a program promoting environmental friendliness. What advice would you offer them and why? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
2. Recall an argument that you have ever had with others and describe the details of the conflict
3. You will need to accomplish an assignment to do a presentation. Which will you choose?
1). Act out a scene from a play (with a partner)
2). Explain your review of a novel you recently you read
3). Read a selection of poem
4. The university wants to provide student more entertainments and three choices provided below, which do you prefer and why.
1) A theater performance by the student actors
2) A concert provided by professional musician
3) A lecture from a professor
5. There will be three kinds of physical educational courses in your school. All students are required to take one of them. Which one do you prefer: soccer, dance, or cycling.
6. If universities are given financial support to develop researches, which one do you think
would receive more benefits?
1) To predict whether more accurately.
2) To clean rivers and ocean.
3) To deal with out space.
7. Parents should teach their kids to learn how to manage money, and do you think what’s the most important thing for it, and explain why it’s important.
8. Until children learn to act appropriately around others, they might behave in undesirable ways. Which of the following do you think is the most negative behavior a child might display?
- Being selfish
- Saying impolite things
- Being loud
Choose ONE behavior and explain why you think it is the most negative. Use reasons and examples in your response.
9. One of your friends is usually exhausted for his work. What suggestions will you give to him if he wants to cultivate some personal interests?
10. What's the biggest problem during the course of studying as a student? How do you usually deal with it?
11. Do you think it’s a good idea for university to ask a student to leave school if he is caught cheating in exams?
12. Which of the following choice do you think has the greatest impact on environmental protection?
1) Governmental Regulations
2) Environmental Awareness Groups
3) Individual Efforts
13. Many students are asked to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester. What are the disadvantages and disadvantages of this?
14. Which of the following functions of the smart phone will benefit students the most? 1. Listening to music 2. Recording the lecture 3. Taking pictures
15. What is your opinion on the following statement: students should be allowed to take snacks and beverage into classrooms?
1. Some people like to use smartphone or other navigational device to guide their road while traveling, some prefer to ask around, which do you like to do?
2. Agree or disagree that schools who encourage the development of students’ creativity and imagination are likely to have more successful students? Use specific examples and details to explain your idea.
3. Which one of the two patterns would help people to know each other better, meeting at the first sight or through long-term relationship?
4. Some people prefer to listen to music while they are studying or working. Others prefer to stay in a quiet place while they are studying or working. Which way do you prefer?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important for a school to have experienced teachers.
6. Do you agree or disagree the following statement that “Advertising has too much influence on what people buy.”
7. Friends may disagree with each other, and still maintain friendship. Do you agree with or disagree with this idea, why?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the popularity of the technology that focuses on entertainment, people read fewer books than before.
9. Two offers. One is from a well-known and expensive university that is famous for its academic reputation. And the other is from a less known university which offers a scholarship to cover your tuition. Which one do you prefer?
10. Many people think that students study course materials more effectively by taking exams, while others think that students learn more effective through doing other activities such as writing paper or completing projects, which do you think is more effective for students to learn.
11. Some people like participating in performance like theatrical or musical show. Others prefer to be in audience watching those plays. Which do you prefer?
12. Which one do you prefer when you have a disagreement with your friends: speaking directly face to face and through phone calls or sending an email and text message?
13. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that students should be rewarded if they perform well at school?
14. Class assignments that are handed in after the deadline should always receive lower grades.
15. Participating in team sports is a good way for young person to learn team cooperation, do you agree or disagree?
1. Which of following aspects do you think contributes most to country's success?
1). Many business opportunities;
2). Well rounded medical care system;
3). A developed educational system.
2. Things always change in an unexpected way. Please describe a thing you have recently done that, ten years ago, you never imagined you would do.
3. Older people sometimes wish they knew something when they were younger. Is there something that now you wish you knew when you were younger?
4. The university is organizing a visit to one of the following workplaces—a science lab, a business office, or a TV studio. Which will you choose to visit and why? Please include reasons and details in your explanation.
5. Which of the following careers have the most contribution to the society: an elementary school teacher, an artist, or a nurse. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
6. If you have an opportunity to go to a free class during the weekend，which of the following would you choose to go to public speaking, starting your own business, or photography and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
7. Private citizens can soon travel into spaces, such as the moon. If you had the opportunity, would you like to travel into space and why?
8. Which of the following three activities do you prefer to do with a group of people rather than alone?
1) Eat a meal
2) Listen to music
3) Do homework
9. Which of the following is the most effective way of learning: studying from textbooks, having discussion with a group or reading articles written by others. Please use specific reasons to support your idea.
10. When you are at work, which of the following factors do you think is the most important to you ? Having a flexible schedule, having a friendly coworkers , having a helpful boss.
11. Should University allow its students to bring computers to classroom?
12. Your school is planning to invite a celebrity to give a speech, which of the following do you think is the best choice: a successful businessman, an award-winning scientist, or a government leader?
13. Nowadays, air pollution is a common problem in many places. What can people do to reduce air pollution? Include reasons and details to support your response.
14. Which of the following activities should the university give rewards to its high performance? 1. Volunteer service 2. Athletic achievement 3. Academic performance
15. Should University allow its students to bring computers to classroom?
1. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that students should be rewarded if they perform well at school?
2. Some people think that it’s more important to spend time with families, others think they should focus on work and study. Which do your prefer?
3. Some people prefer to go to traveling for their vacation. Others prefer to stay at home. Which do you prefer? Explain why? Please include details and examples in your explanation
4. Some people have plastic surgery to try to improve their appearance. Do you think it is a good idea? Why or why not?
5. Between the following two places, where would you choose to live? 1. Big and new place but far from your workplace and/or university 2. small and old place but near your workplace and/or university
6. When things at home such as furniture or electrical appliances are broken, some people prefer to have them repaired in a shop, while others prefer to fix them at home. Which do you prefer and why?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement, it is better to live close to parents than far away from them.
8. do you agree or disagree with the following statement: happiness comes when we help others rather than ourselves? explain why. please include details and examples in your explanation.
9. Some people like surprise visits from their friends, others prefer to be informed ahead of the visit. Which one do you prefer?
10. Some people prefer to watch entertainment programs on television. Others prefer to watch educational programs. Which do you prefer? Explain why?
11. Do you agree or disagree that students would learn more if the teachers assign them with more schoolwork?
12. Some people go to take exercise outside or go to gym each day, while others take exercise or go to gym when they have free time. Which opinion would you prefer to and give your reasons.
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: it is never too late to get a degree in university.
14. Do you agree or disagree that the boss should keep a close friendship with employees.
15. If you have some extra money, which would you prefer to spend on? Objects, like clothes and electronics. Experiences, like vacations and concerts.