- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Some high school students in your community are planning to initiate a program promoting environmental friendliness. What advice would you offer them and why? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
2. The university wants to provide student more entertainments and three choices provided below, which do you prefer and why.
1) A theater performance by the student actors
2) A concert provided by professional musician
3) A lecture from a professor
3. There will be three kinds of physical educational courses in your school. All students are required to take one of them. Which one do youprefer: soccer, dance, or cycling.
4. The university decides to remodel the dormitory and add a new space to it. Which space do you recommend to add in your dormitory?
2) Study room
3) Game room
5. Which one would you like to choose for your final project：presentation, paper，video?
6. If universities are given financial support to develop researches, which one do you think
would receive more benefits?
1) To predict whether more accurately.
2) To clean rivers and ocean.
3) To deal with out space.
7. Parents should teach their kids to learn how to manage money, and do you think what’s the most important thing for it, and explain why it’s important.
8. Until children learn to act appropriately around others, they might behave in undesirable ways. Which of the following do you think is the most negative behavior a child might display?
- Being selfish
- Saying impolite things
- Being loud
Choose ONE behavior and explain why you think it is the most negative. Use reasons and examples in your response.
9. One of your friends is usually exhausted for his work. What suggestions will you give to him if he wants to cultivate some personal interests?
10. What's the biggest problem during the course of studying as a student? How do you usually deal with it?
11. Do you think it’s a good idea for university to ask a student to leave school if he is caught cheating in exams?
12. Which of the following choice do you think has the greatest impact on environmental protection?
1) Governmental Regulations
2) Environmental Awareness Groups
3) Individual Efforts
13. Many students are asked to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester. What are the disadvantages and disadvantages of this?
14. Which of the following functions of the smart phone will benefit students the most? 1. Listening to music 2. Recording the lecture 3. Taking pictures
15. What is your opinion on the following statement: students should be allowed to take snacks and beverage into classrooms?
1. Some people prefer to listen to music while they are studying or working. Others prefer to stay in a quiet place while they are studying or working. Which way do you prefer?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important for a school to have experienced teachers.
3. Do you agree or disagree the following statement that “Advertising has too much influence on what people buy.”
4. Some people think students should study in the classroom while others believe they should visit the museum or the zoo. Which do you prefer and why?
5. Friends may disagree with each other, and still maintain friendship. Do you agree with or disagree with this idea, why?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the popularity of the technology that focuses on entertainment, people read fewer books than before.
7. Two offers. One is from a well-known and expensive university that is famous for its academic reputation. And the other is from a less known university which offers a scholarship to cover your tuition. Which one do you prefer?
8. Many people think that students study course materials more effectively by taking exams, while others think that students learn more effective through doing other activities such as writing paper or completing projects, which do you think is more effective for students to learn.
9. Which one do you agree? Children born with talent should be treated in a different way or they should be treated in the same way as average children.
10. Some people like participating in performance like theatrical or musical show. Others prefer to be in audience watching those plays. Which do you prefer?
11. Which one do you prefer when you have a disagreement with your friends: speaking directly face to face and through phone calls or sending an email and text message?
12. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that students should be rewarded if they perform well at school?
13. Class assignments that are handed in after the deadline should always receive lower grades.
14. Participating in team sports is a good way for young person to learn team cooperation, do you agree or disagree?
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is easier to teach students in primary school than it is to teach students in university?