- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: In modern times, parents will learn more from children than children learn from parents.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: It is better to spend money on traveling and vacation than save money for the future.
3. Schools have always offered students three types of after-school activities. But due to recent limited budgets, they can only support one kind of activities. Which one would you choose? Why?
(3).Volunteering (eg. for the community)
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In order to attract more tourists, government should improve the safety by hiring more police or improve the appearance by improving the old buildings and streets.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Government, instead of individuals, should cover Internet fees.
6. Some companies provide important products or service, but also damage environment. Some people believe that government should require more penalty, higher tax and larger fine of these companies, while others believe there are better ways. Which do you prefer?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is more important for universities to have more facilities (libraries and computer labs) than hiring famous teachers.
8. Which do you think is the best way for a student to make friends: joining a sports team, participating in community activities, or travelling? Use specific examples to support your answer.
9. Do you agree or disagree, it is easier for people today to become educated than it was in the past.
10. Nowadays, students do many things like surfing the internet, listening to music when they are learning. Do you agree or disagree that doing other things impose bad effect on learning?
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People in the past are more interested in improving their neighborhood (the area where they live) than now. 140405NA
12. Do you agree or disagree with the parents should let children make mistake and let them learn from their own mistake
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students would receive a better, effective education if they were required to attend classes for 11 months of a year
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In order to become financially responsible adults, children should manage their own money at the young age.
15. Primary schools should spend more time teaching young students (5-11 years old) technology (like computers) than teaching music and art.
16. Some young people are free in the evenings or have days off at school, which way can bring them the most benefit?
(1) to accumulate work experience by a part-time job or volunteering in a community
(2) learning to play a sport
(3) learning to play a musical instrument
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.
18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rules that the whole societies today expect to young people to follow and obey are too strict.
19. It is important to read and watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than by people whose are similar to yours.
20. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being creative is more important in finding the best solution to a problem than planning carefully. 141206CN
21. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People living in small villages are more satisfied with their life than those who live in the cities.
22. Which is the most important thing for a country leader to assure the prosperity of a country? a. create more jobs for employed workers
b. increase agriculture and lower the food price
c. increase access to affordable houses.
23. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.
24. University students are often encouraged to study the fields in which significant job growth (a large increase in job opportunities) is expected; these fields currently include science, technology, engineering and math. Do you believe students should consider studying fields related to these subjects even if they are more interested in other subjects? Why or why not?
25. If your teacher says something incorrect in a class, what will you do? (1) Interrupt your teacher right away; (2) keep silent; (3) correct your teacher after class.
26. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Making sure that people such as the manager or your supervisor know your strengths and accomplishments can help you succeed.
27. In their free time, young people (age 14-18) spend time taking part in different activities such as music lessons or competitive sports. Some young people diverse their time in other kinds of activities. But other young people will spend most of their time focusing on just one activity that is important for them. Which approach do you think is better?
28. It is easier for parents to raise children nowadays than 50 years ago.
29. If people are on vacation, they should leave their mobile phones at home.
30. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: When making major purchase (for example, car or laptop), our decisions can be influenced by different sources of information. Explain how each of the following sources of information can influence your decision.
(1) recommendations from friends or colleagues
(2) information from media (for example, TV, magazines, newspapers)
(3) recommendations from sales person in the store