- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. The university is organizing a visit to one of the following workplaces--a science lab, a business office，or a TV studio. Which will you choose to visit and why? Please include reasons and details in your explanation.
2. Some companies allow employees to set their own working hours. What’s your opinion on this policy and why do you feel this way? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
3. Imagine that you have to give up watching TV/ cellphone for one month. What would be the most difficult thing for you and why? Please include reasons and examples in your explanation.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: parents should decide their children’s career. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
5. Some people prefer to learn about current events from watching television news programs. Others prefer to read about current events in newspaper or on the Internet. Which do you think is better and why?
6. Which of the following inventions do you think has made the greatest impact on people in your country, the airplane, the computer, or the television? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
7. One of your friends is usually exhausted for his work. What suggestions will you give to him if he wants to cultivate some personal interests?
8. which of the following has the greatest impact on students’ life?
1) electronic books
2) smart phones
3) online courses?
9. If you are going to choose part time job which one would you prefer? Lab assistant，Campus tourist guide，Library assistant
10. Nowadays, air pollution is a common problem in many places. What can people do to reduce air pollution? Include reasons and details to support your response.
11. Your friend is coming to your country for studying, but he or she is worried about the cost, what are the advices you can offer?
12. If you were making a donation, Which of the organizations would you be making your donations to? Environmental protection group, city library, Or animal shelter
13. Your school is planning to invite a celebrity to give a speech, which of the following do you think is the best choice: a successful businessman, an award-winning scientist, or a government leader?
14. Which of the following functions of the smart phone will benefit students the most? 1. Listening to music 2. Recording the lecture 3. Taking pictures
15. Which of the following choice do you think has the greatest impact on environmental protection?
1) Governmental Regulations
2) Environmental Awareness Groups
3) Individual Efforts
1. Do you like to make a plan with friends about social activities in advance or plan it when you attend it ?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that students should be rewarded if they perform well at school?
3. Some people like to purchase books from a book store while others like to borrow books from the library. Which do you prefer? Please explain your choice with specific examples and details.
4. Your friend is concerned about a presentation that he has to give to the class. What advice would you give to help your friend to prepare for the presentation?
5. Some people think it's good that trains provide quiet compartments where people aren’t allowed to talk loudly or use cellphone, laptops. Some people tend to disagree. What do you think?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: For the success of business, it is important to be friendly and outgoing.
7. Some people go to take exercise outside or go to gym each day, while others take exercise or go to gym when they have free time. Which opinion would you prefer to and give your reasons.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that students should be rewarded if they perform well at school?
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Happiness comes when we help others rather than ourselves? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
10. Some people prefer to spend their free time with their family or friends. Others prefer to spend their free time alone. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples in your explanation.
11. When you have to make a big purchase, you would prefer borrow money to buy it or wait until you have saved enough money?
12. Do you agree or disagree that experienced teachers is a deciding factor to the success of a school? 160124CN
13. Some people answer mobile phones and reply text messages when they are meeting friends in person, others think it is not a polite thing to do when they are already having a face to face conversation, what is your opinion on this matter?
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? While choosing friends, people should always choose those who have different interests from their own. Include specific reasons and examples in your explanation.
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: college education is more important in the modem society than in the past? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.