- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Which one of the following characteristics does your friend value most: cheerfulness, kindness or intelligence? Please choose one and use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
2. The university is organizing a visit to one of the following workplaces--a science lab, a business office，or a TV studio. Which will you choose to visit and why? Please include reasons and details in your explanation.
3. Some companies allow employees to set their own working hours. What’s your opinion on this policy and why do you feel this way? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
4. Imagine that you have to give up watching TV/ cellphone for one month. What would be the most difficult thing for you and why? Please include reasons and examples in your explanation.
5. Some countries now take measures to attract a large amount of foreign tourists. Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of attracting a large amount of foreign tourists. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
6. Talk about your favorite book when you were a child and explain why you liked it and read it in detail. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: parents should decide their children’s career. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
8. There are many events at school which are negative when we confronted initially, while which are getting positive after we experienced. Please give an example of events that are negative at first and positive later for you.
9. Some people prefer to learn about current events from watching television news programs. Others prefer to read about current events in newspaper or on the Internet. Which do you think is better and why?
10. Which of the following inventions do you think has made the greatest impact on people in your country, the airplane, the computer, or the television? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
11. One of your friends is usually exhausted for his work. What suggestions will you give to him if he wants to cultivate some personal interests?
12. Describe one experience that your friend disappointed you and how you reacted to it.
13. which of the following has the greatest impact on students’ life?1. electronic books 2. smart phones 3. online courses?
14. If you are going to choose part time job which one would you prefer? Lab assistant，Campus tourist guide，Library assistant
15. Nowadays, air pollution is a common problem in many places. What can people do to reduce air pollution? Include reasons and details to support your response.
1. Do you like to make a plan with friends about social activities in advance or plan it when you attend it ?
2. Some people prefer to finish the assignment a long time before the due date; While others prefer finishing assignment right before the due date. Which one do you prefer?
3. Which one of the two patterns would help people to know each other better, meeting at the first sight or through long-term relationship?
4. Some people go to take exercise outside or go to gym each day, while others take exercise or go to gym when they have free time. Which opinion would you prefer to and give your reasons.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that students should be rewarded if they perform well at school?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Happiness comes when we help others rather than ourselves? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
7. When finding a place to live near the campus, some people prefer to share a house with several others. Others prefer to rent an apartment alone. Which do you prefer? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
8. Some people prefer to spend their free time with their family or friends. Others prefer to spend their free time alone. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples in your explanation.
9. Do you agree or disagree that the boss should keep a close friendship with employees.
10. When you have to make a big purchase, you would prefer borrow money to buy it or wait until you have saved enough money?
11. Do you agree or disagree that experienced teachers is a deciding factor to the success of a school? 160124CN
12. Some people answer mobile phones and reply text messages when they are meeting friends in person, others think it is not a polite thing to do when they are already having a face to face conversation, what is your opinion on this matter?
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? While choosing friends, people should always choose those who have different interests from their own. Include specific reasons and examples in your explanation.
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: college education is more important in the modem society than in the past? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
15. Do you like to buy new books or used books. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers.