- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In order to become financially responsible adults, children should manage their own money at the young age.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People buy products that they do not need because others have these things.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In order to make ourselves happy, we should learn how to make others happy first. 140327NA
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should know about events happening around the world even if they have little influence on their daily lives.
5. It is important to read and watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than by people whose are similar to yours.
6. University students are often encouraged to study the fields in which significant job growth (a large increase in job opportunities) is expected; these fields currently include science, technology, engineering and math. Do you believe students should consider studying fields related to these subjects even if they are more interested in other subjects? Why or why not?
7. Primary schools should spend more time teaching young students (5-11 years old) technology (like computers) than teaching music and art.
8. Nowadays people are more willing to help the people they do not know (for example, giving clothing and food to people who need them) than people were in the past.
9. Agree or disagree: 20 years from now, people will have more leisure time (free time) than they do now
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The ability to maintain a small number of friends for a long time is more important to happiness than the ability to make new friends easily. 140830CN
11. Some people suggest that using a cleaner energy to protect the environment is better, but some people say the traditional energy sources such as coal and oil is less expensive, what is your suggestion? 130927NA
12. Do you agree or disagree: college and universities must do a better job of preparing student for the workplace.
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone.
14. Do you agree that telephones are playing a more effective role than television in people’s life.
15. People can solve important problems in their daily life on their own or with the help from families; the help from the government is not necessary. 161113CN
16. Do you agree or disagree：Technology designed to make people's lives simpler but make people's lives more complicated.
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.
18. A/D: Universities should require all their students to learn about foreign cultures as well as their own culture.
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being creative is more important in finding the best solution to a problem than planning carefully. 141206CN
20. Agree or disagree? There is no reason to be impolite (rude) to another person. Use specific examples and reasons to sport your statement.
21. Do you agree or disagree: Movies and TV programs made in your own country are more interesting comparing to movies and programs made in other countries. 100828CN
22. Some jobs can pay high salaries but require employees to leave their family and friends. Other jobs pay few salaries but allow employees to stay with family and friends. Which job do you prefer and why?
23. Some people believe going on field trips is better for children’s education (eg. go to museum), while others think it is better for children to study in the classroom at school, which one do you prefer and explain why.
24. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is more important for universities to have more facilities (libraries and computer labs) than hiring famous teachers. 140412CN
25. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than relax by doing physical exercise.
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In modern times, grandparents cannot give their grandchildren useful advice because the world of today and the world of 50 years ago are too different.
2. It is better to take risks and explore new things when you are older rather than when you are younger.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
People who go outside are more successful and happier than people who stay in villages.
4. A/D: We can learn about a person from the books and movies that person likes.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Drivers should pay a fee to be allowed to drive on the city streets during the time when there is the greatest amount of traffic.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important characteristic to a successful politician or leader is good communication skills.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on behaviors of young people.
8. Which is the most important thing for a country leader to assure the prosperity of a country? a. create more jobs for employed workers b. increase agriculture and lower the food price c. increase access to affordable houses. 160522CN
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People care more about public recognition than about money. Even if no more money is given, public recognition can still make people work harder.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.
11. Some people think that giving students time during a class to discuss ideas with each other is a good way to help students learn; others think giving students time for discussion is ineffective or a waste of time. Which idea do you agree with, and why? 140510NA
12. Some people think at the start of a new year, it’s important to set a goal of improving a specific aspect of life. They call it a new-year resolution. Which of the following new-year resolution would you choose? 141004NA
1) Help others in your community
2) Improve your health by exercising more and eat nutritious food
3) Manage your time better
13. It is often not a good thing for people to move to a new town or a new country because they will lose their friends. 20160326CN
14. Which do you prefer, to buy new technological devices immediately after they become available or to wait till many people have adopted (=accepted and started to use) them? 140615CN
15. Agree or disagree: people nowadays spend much more time than they should using text messages and new technologies such as social media to communicate with each other. 150606NA
16. Nowadays, it is much easier to achieve success with help from one's family than what is like before.
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person who plans well and works carefully is more likely to succeed than a person who takes risks. 141212NA
18. Which of the following do you think contributes the most to an enjoyable vacation? Good Food, Good Location, Good Friends to travel with? 130414CN
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's better to complete a project and then start another one than to do several things at the same time. 150328CN
20. The community you live in offers three free courses. Which one would you choose? 1. An art course 2. A course about a particular sport 3. A course on business investment. 140809NA
21. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to succeed in doing a new job, the ability to adapt oneself to the new environment is more important than the excellent knowledge of this job.
22. Do you agree or disagree with the parents should let children make mistake and let them learn from their own mistakes. 150116NA
23. Some students enjoy taking distance-learning courses on the computer or television. Other students would rather take all of their courses with a teacher in a classroom. Which of these options do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples in support of your opinion.
24. Nowadays, students do many things like surfing the internet, listening to music when they are learning. Do you agree or disagree that doing other things impose bad effect on learning? 150919CN
25. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Playing sports teaches people lessons about life.