- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Agree or disagree: students should take at least a year off to work or travel after high school before they go to study at a university.
2. Do you agree or disagree, it is easier for people today to become educated than it was in the past.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
People who go outside are more successful and happier than people who stay in villages.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People should not spend a lot of time on communicating by technologies, such as through social media or with text messages.
5. A high school has decided that all students must take a class in which they learn a practical skill. School administrators are trying to decide whether to hold a class in cooking, managing personal finances or auto repair. Which do you think the school should require students to take?
6. Some students enjoy taking distance-learning courses on the computer or television. Other students would rather take all of their courses with a teacher in a classroom. Which of these options do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples in support of your opinion.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Some people believe if it is a good idea to use cameras to watch and record people's activities in public can increase safety; others think it has too many negative consequences and should not be use.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In order to become financially responsible adults, children should manage their own money at the young age.
9. Primary schools should spend more time teaching young students (5-11 years old) technology (like computers) than teaching music and art.
10. In their free time, young people (age 14-18) spend time taking part in different activities such as music lessons or competitive sports. Some young people diverse their time in other kinds of activities. But other young people will spend most of their time focusing on just one activity that is important for them. Which approach do you think is better?
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Children can benefit in important ways from taking care of animal pets.
12. Some young people are free in the evenings or have days off at school, which way can bring them the most benefit?
(1) to accumulate work experience by a part-time job or volunteering in a community
(2) learning to play a sport
(3) learning to play a musical instrument
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than doing physical exercises.
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.
15. Some students prefer to have their final grades determined by numerous small assignments, whereas others prefer to have their final grades determined by only a few large ones. Which do you prefer and why?
16. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: In modern times, parents will learn more from children than children learn from parents.
17. Agree or disagree? There is no reason to be impolite (rude) to another person. Use specific examples and reasons to sport your statement.
18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rules that the whole societies today expect to young people to follow and obey are too strict.
19. It is important to read and watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than by people whose are similar to yours.
20. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Your job has more effect on your happiness than your social life does.
21. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should know about events happening around the world even if they have little influence on their daily lives.
22. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being creative is more important in finding the best solution to a problem than planning carefully. 141206CN
23. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People living in small villages are more satisfied with their life than those who live in the cities.
24. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The ability to maintain a small number of friends for a long time is more important to happiness than the ability to make new friends easily. 140830CN
25. Which is the most important thing for a country leader to assure the prosperity of a country? a. create more jobs for employed workers b. increase agriculture and lower the food price c. increase access to affordable houses. 160522CN
26. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.
27. Which do you prefer, to buy new technological devices immediately after they become available or to wait till many people have adopted (=accepted and started to use) them? 140615CN
28. The government wants to improve the education of high school, and there are two plans:
a. choose a group of good teachers and train them first, and after that let them go back to their schools and train other teachers
b. provide training for every teacher online, with providing online materials and let them study individually.
29. It is only worth watching movies that can teach us something about real life.
30. University students are often encouraged to study the fields in which significant job growth (a large increase in job opportunities) is expected; these fields currently include science, technology, engineering and math. Do you believe students should consider studying fields related to these subjects even if they are more interested in other subjects? Why or why not?