- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. While traveling, some people prefer to go to new places, but others prefer to visit familiar places. Which do you think is better? Explain why.
2. Imagine that you have to give up watching TV/ cellphone for one month. What would be the most difficult thing for you and why? Please include reasons and examples in your explanation.
3. Some countries now take measures to attract a large amount of foreign tourists. Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of attracting a large amount of foreign tourists. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
4. Talk about your favorite book when you were a child and explain why you liked it and read it in detail. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
5. Talk about an activity that you would prefer to engage in with your friends rather than by yourself. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
6. Some companies allow employees to set their own working hours. What’s your opinion on this policy and why do you feel this way? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: parents should decide their children’s career. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
8. Which of the following is the best way to learn about a city: to join an organized trip; to visit the museums; to take walks in the streets of its cities?
9. It is generally agreed that the society benefits from the work of its members. Which type of contribution do you think is most valued by your society: primary school teachers, artists or nurses? Why?
10. Your degree requires that you should choose a history course. Which of the following courses would you prefer? Choose ONE of the three courses. Use specific details and examples to explain why.
(1) Art history;
(2) Twentieth-century world history;
(3) Science history.
11. There are many events at school which are negative when we confronted initially, while which are getting positive after we experienced. Please give an example of events that are negative at first and positive later for you.
12. Some people prefer to learn about current events from watching television news programs. Others prefer to read about current events in newspaper or on the Internet. Which do you think is better and why?
13. Describe one or two ways your life may change five years from now. Please include specific reasons and details in your response. 160604CN
14. Which of the following inventions do you think has made the greatest impact on people in your country, the airplane, the computer, or the television? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
15. Many people like to choose to shop and buy items through internet, but some people do not like. Give specific details and examples to explain the disadvantages of buying items through internet.
1. Some people prefer to finish the assignment a long time before the due date; While others prefer finishing assignment right before the due date. Which one do you prefer?
2. Some people prefer to review their class notes regularly after every class. Others prefer leaving all of their review until the end of the semester. Which do you prefer? Please give specific reasons and examples for your answer.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that students should be rewarded if they perform well at school?
4. Some people prefer to spend their free time with their family or friends. Others prefer to spend their free time alone. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples in your explanation.
5. Do you agree or disagree that the boss should keep a close friendship with employees.
6. You are a leader of a student organization. There is a freshman student who is nervous in this environment. What would you do to help this student in this new environment? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
7. Which of the following do you think is better for a young man who has just graduated from college-returning to their hometown to work or moving away from their hometown to work? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that celebrities like musician, athletes or performers can set good examples for young people?
9. When you have to make a big purchase, you would prefer borrow money to buy it or wait until you have saved enough money?
10. Which one do you think is more important? The process of doing something or the result at the end?
11. Do you agree or disagree that experienced teachers is a deciding factor to the success of a school? 160124CN
12. Some people answer mobile phones and reply text messages when they are meeting friends in person, others think it is not a polite thing to do when they are already having a face to face conversation, what is your opinion on this matter?
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? While choosing friends, people should always choose those who have different interests from their own. Include specific reasons and examples in your explanation.
14. AGREE/DISAGREE: The most important influences that young adults have are from their families.
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: college education is more important in the modem society than in the past? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.