- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Some people prefer to learn about current events from watching television news programs. Others prefer to read about current events in newspaper or on the Internet. Which do you think is better and why.
2. One of your friends is usually exhausted for his work. What suggestions will you give to him if he wants to cultivate some personal interests?
3. Some people think that robots can do a lot of human work in the future, while others believe robots will never be smarter and more useful than humans. What’s your opinion and why?
4. If someone is visiting your country, what food will you introduce to the visitor and why? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
5. School is planning to forbid the use of cell-phone on campus. What do you think are the effects of the policy?
6. Which of the following is the best way to learn about a city: to join an organized trip; to visit the museums; to take walks in the streets of its cities? 160522CN
7. Describe one or two ways your life may change five years from now. Please include specific reasons and details in your response. 160604CN
8. The advantages and disadvantages or the fast food
9. Which of the following inventions do you think has made the greatest impact on people in your country, the airplane, the computer, or the television? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
10. Which of the following teaching methods do you consider the most effective, a field trip to local places of interest, tutoring sessions that provide individual help or presentations given by local leaders? Please include reasons and examples to support your choice.
11. What is your favorite place outdoors to do exercise on a nice day and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
12. Which of the following qualities is the most important for someone to be successful, being highly motivated, hardworking or intelligent? 140322CN
13. Talk about an object, tool, or piece of equipment that you depend on in your daily life. Explain how it makes your life easier.
14. Your parents have won a lot of money. What would you suggest them to spend those money? 20150523NA
15. What are the advantages and disadvantages of requiring students to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
16. Some countries now take measures to attract a large amount of foreign tourists. Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of attracting a large amount of foreign tourists. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
17. Your university will sponsor one of the following activities for students, an outdoor camping night, a music festival for students to experience the local culture or a computer game competition in the dormitory. Which one do you think it’s the best to establish new friendship and solidarity among students and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
18. Should children start using e-devices from an early age?
19. If your parents have some unexpected money, how should it be spent?
20. Nowadays many people find their social network on the internet, do you think it is a positive trend?
1. When you have to make a big purchase, you would prefer borrow money to buy it or wait until you have saved enough money?
2. Which one do you think is more important? The process of doing something or the result at the end?
3. Some people prefer a tight schedule, while others prefer a light schedule having a lot of free rime. Which do you think is better?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Technology devices distance people far more now than before.
5. Do you agree or disagree that experienced teachers is a deciding factor to the success of a school? 160124CN
6. Some people speak out in class; others prefer to listen and quietly observe. Which do you think leads to greater success in school?
7. Leaving some time for group discussion in class is beneficial for study .Do you agree or not?
8. Some people answer mobile phones and reply text messages when they are meeting friends in person, others think it is not a polite thing to do when they are already having a face to face conversation, what is your opinion on this matter?
9. Do you prefer to buy an electronic product as soon as it becomes available in the market or do you prefer to wait and buy it until it has been in the market for a while? 160903CN
10. Do you like to buy new books or used books. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. 161113CN
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? While choosing friends, people should always choose those who have different interests from their own. Include specific reasons and examples in your explanation.
12. Do you prefer to ask an instructor when have a question or find answer in book or on the Internet?
13. Some people prefer to give practical gifts while others prefer to give entertaining gifts. Which do you prefer to give and why? Please use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
14. AGREE/DISAGREE: The most important influences that young adults have are from their families.
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement—Schools should forbid all junk food, such as hamburger, soda, and sugar on campus and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
16. Some people prefer to finish the assignment a long time before the due date; While others prefer finishing assignment right before the due date. Which one do you prefer?
17. When u have to make a big purchase, you would prefer borrow money to buy it or wait until you have saved enough money
18. Do you agree or disagree that the boss should keep a close friendship with employees.
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: college education is more important in the modem society than in the past? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
20. Do you prefer big family or small family? Please give your answer with specific examples and details. 150410 NA