- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People buy products that they do not need because others have these things. 080921CN, 130511CN , 141102CN
2. Nowadays, children rely too much on technology, like computers, smartphones, video games, for fun and entertainment. Playing simpler toys or playing outside with friends would be better for children’s development.
3. Agree or disagree: 20 years from now, people will have more leisure time (free time) than they do now
4. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: These days, children spend more time on doing homework or participating in organized activities related to school or sports. However, they should be given more time to do whatever they want. 150712CN
5. Agree or disagree: People should state their honest opinions even though they know others will disagree with their views.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The ability to maintain a small number of friends for a long time is more important to happiness than the ability to make new friends easily. 140830CN
7. A high school has decided that all students must take a class in which they learn a practical skill. School administrators are trying to decide whether to hold a class in cooking, managing personal finances or auto repair. Which do you think the school should require students to take? Why? 131019NA
8. Some people suggest that using a cleaner energy to protect the environment is better, but some people say the traditional energy sources such as coal and oil is less expensive, what is your suggestion? 130927NA
9. Some students prefer to have their final grades determined by numerous small assignments, whereas others prefer to have their final grades determined by only a few large assignments. Which do you prefer and why? 130608NA
10. Do you agree or disagree: college and universities must do a better job of preparing student for the workplace.
11. Some people like to record their life by sharing pictures and other information on social networking sites. Others keep this information to themselves and never share it online. Which do you prefer?
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone.
13. Do you agree that telephones are playing a more effective role than television in people’s life.
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: the effective leader tries to make others feel they have been part of a decision.
15. People can solve important problems in their daily life on their own or with the help from families; the help from the government is not necessary. 161113CN
16. Do you agree or disagree：Technology designed to make people's lives simpler but make people's lives more complicated.
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.
18. A/D: Universities should require all their students to learn about foreign cultures as well as their own culture.
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being creative is more important in finding the best solution to a problem than planning carefully. 141206CN
20. Some parents do not agree with the way teachers are teaching their children. Do you think that parents should express their disapproval to the teachers? 140125NA
21. Agree or disagree? There is no reason to be impolite (rude) to another person. Use specific examples and reasons to sport your statement.
22. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Most of the environmental issues are too complicated today. Individuals cannot do anything about them. 100123CN
23. If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, you will use e-mail or text messaging, OR use the telephone or voice-messaging.
24. Do you agree or disagree: Movies and TV programs made in your own country are more interesting comparing to movies and programs made in other countries. 100828CN
25. Some jobs can pay high salaries but require employees to leave their family and friends. Other jobs pay few salaries but allow employees to stay with family and friends. Which job do you prefer and why?
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Drivers should pay a fee to be allowed to drive on the city streets during the time when there is the greatest amount of traffic.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In order to make ourselves happy, we should learn how to make others happy first. 140327NA
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People who cannot accept criticism will not succeed working in teams. 140621CN
4. Which is the most important thing for a country leader to assure the prosperity of a country? a. create more jobs for employed workers b. increase agriculture and lower the food price c. increase access to affordable houses. 160522CN
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People care more about public recognition than about money. Even if no more money is given, public recognition can still make people work harder.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Governments have done enough to educate the people the importance of a balanced lifestyle and healthy eating
8. Some people believe going on field trips is better for children’s education (eg. go to museum), while others think it is better for children to study in the classroom at school, which one do you prefer and explain why.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern agriculture does damage the environment, but providing food for the growing population around the world is more important than protecting the environment. 141011CN
10. Some people think that giving students time during a class to discuss ideas with each other is a good way to help students learn; others think giving students time for discussion is ineffective or a waste of time. Which idea do you agree with, and why? 140510NA
11. Some people think at the start of a new year, it’s important to set a goal of improving a specific aspect of life. They call it a new-year resolution. Which of the following new-year resolution would you choose? 141004NA
1) Help others in your community
2) Improve your health by exercising more and eat nutritious food
3) Manage your time better
12. It is often not a good thing for people to move to a new town or a new country because they will lose their friends. 20160326CN
13. Which do you prefer, to buy new technological devices immediately after they become available or to wait till many people have adopted (=accepted and started to use) them? 140615CN
14. Agree or disagree: people nowadays spend much more time than they should using text messages and new technologies such as social media to communicate with each other. 150606NA
15. Nowadays, it is much easier to achieve success with help from one's family than what is like before.
16. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is commonly believed that in life, success is not the most important thing; it is more important to remain happy and optimistic when we fail. 140629CN
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person who plans well and works carefully is more likely to succeed than a person who takes risks. 141212NA
18. Which of the following do you think contributes the most to an enjoyable vacation? Good Food, Good Location, Good Friends to travel with? 130414CN
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's better to complete a project and then start another one than to do several things at the same time. 150328CN
20. The community you live in offers three free courses. Which one would you choose? 1. An art course 2. A course about a particular sport 3. A course on business investment. 140809NA
21. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to succeed in doing a new job, the ability to adapt oneself to the new environment is more important than the excellent knowledge of this job.
22. Do you agree or disagree with the parents should let children make mistake and let them learn from their own mistakes. 150116NA
23. Some students enjoy taking distance-learning courses on the computer or television. Other students would rather take all of their courses with a teacher in a classroom. Which of these options do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples in support of your opinion.
24. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is more important for universities to have more facilities (libraries and computer labs) than hiring famous teachers. 140412CN
25. Nowadays, students do many things like surfing the internet, listening to music when they are learning. Do you agree or disagree that doing other things impose bad effect on learning? 150919CN