- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Do you agree or disagree：Technology designed to make people's lives simpler but make people's lives more complicated.
2. Do you agree or disagree: Movies and TV programs made in your own country are more interesting comparing to movies and
3. High-school students are required to study many different subjects at the same time or they should study only three to four subjects at a time. Which do you agree?
4. Should parents set strictly rule to make their children have successful life.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone.
6. The most important thing the government can do to improve the health care is to clean the environment.
7. University students are often encouraged to study the fields in which significant job growth (a large increase in job opportunities) is expected; these fields currently include science, technology, engineering and math. Do you believe students should consider studying fields related to these subjects even if they are more interested in other subjects? Why or why not?
8. Many schools require young children (aged 5-11) to work together in a small group instead of working alone to learn many activities. Do you agree or disagree it is the best way to teach children?
9. Some students enjoy taking distance-learning courses on the computer or television. Other students would rather take all of their courses with a teacher in a classroom. Which of these options do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples in support of your opinion.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Cooperative ability is more important than leadership in today’s world.
11. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that: Teaching is harder than it was in the past.
12. Do you agree or disagree: People living in small villages are more satisfied with their life than those who live in cities.
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People should not spend a lot of time on communicating by technologies, such as through social media or with text messages.
14. Do you agree or disagree governments have done enough to educate the people the importance of the good nutrition and healthy eating.
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.
16. Some teachers are just lecturing (speaking) in class and students only take notes; some other teachers spend their class time on discussions and projects, and students share their ideas with their classmates. Which one do you prefer?
17. Agree or disagree: Some people think social media is a good way to express personal views. However others do not think so. Use specific details and examples to support your own view.
18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Getting advice from friends who are older than you is better than getting advice from friends who are of the same age as yours.
19. The community you live in offers three free courses. Which one would you choose? 1. An art course 2. A course about a particular sport 3. A course on business investment. 140809NA
20. Taking a lot of time to make an important decision is often considered as a bad quality for a person, but in fact, it is a good quality for a person to have.
21. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People can solve important problems by themselves or with the help from their family members so there’s no need for the government to help them.
22. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is more important for universities to have more facilities (libraries and computer labs) than hiring famous teachers.
23. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is important for the government to provide money for beautiful things and not just for practical things.
24. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The ability to maintain a small number of friends for a long time is more important to happiness than the ability to make new friends easily.
25. Agree or disagree: People should state their honest opinions even though they know others will disagree with their views.
26. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? As modern life becomes more complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.
27. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Your job has a greater effect on your overall happiness than the social life does.
28. Which is the most important thing for a country leader to assure the prosperity of a country? a. create more jobs for employed workers b. increase agriculture and lower the food price c. increase access to affordable houses.
29. In times of economic crisis, local governments often reduce the money they spend in some areas. In your opinion, if a local government is facing economic problems, which of the following areas should it spend less money on? 1 Libraries 2 Public Transportation 3 Police
30. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Being creative, rather than planning carefully more often results in the best solution of a problem.