- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. 在并列连词(and, but, for, nor, or, yet )前使用，用来连接句中的各分句。 The principal reason for this is that none of them possesses chlorophyll, and since they cannot synthesize their own carbohydrates, they obtain their supplies either from the breakdown of dead organic matter or from other living organisms.
Furthermore the walls of fungal cells are not made of cellulose, as those of plants are, but of another complex sugarlike polymer called chitin, the material from which the hard outer skeletons of shrimps, spiders, and insects are made.
They are a major cause of structural damage to building timbers, a cause of disease in animals and humans, and one of the greatest causes of agricultural losses.
Chemical fertilization,for example, helps to produce better crops, but is harmful to the environment.
For men, heroism was usually described as bravery and the active, successful overcoming of adversity.
(1) 同位语 The canopy, the upper level of the trees in the rain forest, holds a plethora of climbing mammals of moderately large size, which may include monkeys, cats, civets, and porcupines.
(2) 从句 The canopy, the upper level of the trees in the rain forest, holds a plethora of climbing mammals of moderately large size, which may include monkeys, cats, civets, and porcupines.
Martin Luther King, Jr., was born on January 15, 1929, and died on April 4, 1968.
Martin Luther King, Jr., was born on 15 January 1929, and died on 4 April 1968.
The events of July 1789 are as familiar to the French as those of July 1776 are to Americans.
Pandas come from China, Asia.
8. 用以将一导言的或转变语气的词或短语(如therefore, however, by the way, for instance)与句中其余部分隔开。
On the other hand, fungi bring about the decomposition of dead organic matter, thus enriching the soil and returning carbon dioxide to the atmosphere.
"Come back soon," she said.
Disraeli said, "Little things affect little minds."