- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Which one of the following activities would like to take the kids on for a field? science museum，farm，theater performance. 160319CN
2. Imagine that you have to give up watching TV/ use the cellphone for one month. What would be the most difficult thing for you and why? Please include reasons and examples in your explanation.
3. Do you think it’s a good idea for university to ask a student to leave school if he is caught cheating in exams? 160507CN
4. Which of the following choice do you think has the greatest impact on environmental protection? 160710CN
1) Governmental Regulations
2) Environmental Awareness Groups
3) Individual Efforts
5. Some high school students in your community are planning to initiate a program promoting environmental friendliness. What advice would you offer them and why? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
6. Talk about an object, tool, or piece of equipment that you depend on in your daily life. Explain how it makes your life easier.
7. Which of the following brings you more pleasure spending time with your friends, studying by yourself or doing exercising? Explain why. Please include reasons and details in your explanation.
8. Describe the most important decision that you have ever made. Please include specific details in your answer. 140419 CN
9. Describe one thing you didn't want to do but you were asked to do. How was the result? Please explain with details. 140706 CN
10. Which of the following do you think is the most difficult and challenging for university students? Being far away from families finding time to relax or making new friends.
11. Describe one experience that your friend disappointed you and how you reacted to it. 161022CN
12. Talk about the biggest change in your country over the past twenty years. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
13. Which of the following forms of art would you choose to learn leaking a sculpture, portrait, or landscape painting? Explain why. Please include reasons and details in your explanation.
14. While choosing a university, which of the following factors do you think is the most important besides academic reputation, its size, location, or the cost of the tuition? 131117CN
15. Parents need to make sure their children lead healthy lives. What can parents do to help their children have healthy lifestyles?
1. Leaving some time for group discussion in class is beneficial for study .Do you agree or not? 160409CN
2. Do you prefer to buy an electronic product as soon as it becomes available in the market or do you prefer to wait and buy it until it has been in the market for a while? 16090CN3
3. Some people think that it’s more important to spend time with families, others think they should focus on work and study. Which do your prefer? 161028CN
4. When choosing research paper topics, some teachers give students the freedom to choose topics that interest them, others assign topics to students. Which do you think is better and why? 151108CN
5. Some people prefer to state their opinions publicly, while others prefer to only share their thoughts with close friends and families. Which do you prefer? 141213CN
6. When it comes to decision making, do you prefer to take account to of other people’s ideas or make the decision entirely on your own? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: protecting the environment is just as important as developing the economy? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
8. Do you agree or disagree? The government should provide better opportunities to children who are more talented.
9. Some people argue that people born with natural abilities are more likely to succeed. Other people believe success can be achieved through hard work. What's your opinion?
10. Some people prefer a high-paying job that requires them to travel a lot while others prefer a job that pays less but doesn't require them to travel. Which do you prefer and why? Please include specific examples and reasons in your response.
11. AGREE/DISAGREE: The most important influences that young adults have are from their families.
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? While choosing friends, people should always choose those who have different interests from their own. Include specific reasons and examples in your explanation.
13. Do you prefer big family or small family? Please give your answer with specific examples and details. 150410 NA
14. Do you agree with the statement: employees should be allowed to listen to music at work? 150606 NA
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Happiness comes when we help others rather than ourselves? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.