- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. The artist’s work pushes our civilization to a higherlevel.
改进：Artists’ work upgrades our civilization.
2. For example, you work in a big factory.
改进: Suppose you work in a big factory.
3. You’ll find you are fit for business and you can makeit your main job.
改进：You’ll find that you are cut out for business and youcan make it your career.
4. We will own nothing at all if we depend on luck.
改进: We will get nowhere if we rely on luck.
5. He will get a higher salary to improve his livinglevel.
改进: He will get a higher salary, thus improving his life.
6. Their brain is still very young.
改进: They are still immature.
7. Dissatisfaction makes people produce desire for betterthings.
改进: Dissatisfaction impels people for the better.
8. They can’t analyze clearly what is right and what iswrong.
改进: They cannot tell right from wrong.
9. It will help children to form a good habit of dealingwith time.
改进: It will help children learn to make good use of time.
10. Though it is not the best job, it afford to his life.
改进: Though it is not the best job, a job is a job. He canmake ends meet with it.
11. Since people are always not satisfied with theirpresent situation, they want further development.
改进: Since people are never satisfied with their statusquo, they want further development.
12. The only thing they need to do is to find a job whichcan easily get big money.
改进: The only thing they need to do is to find a job thatcan bring them big money.
13. They like an active life but not a peaceful life.
改进: They like an active life rather than a peaceful one.