- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Which is the most important thing for a country leader to assure the prosperity of a country? a. create more jobs for employed workers b. increase agriculture and lower the food price c. increase access to affordable houses. 20160522CN
2. Nowadays people are more willing to help the people they do not know (for example, giving clothing and food to people who need them) than people were in the past. 20161203CN
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Two people can still be good friends if one of them has much more money than the other?
4. A/D: Universities should require all their students to learn about foreign cultures as well as their own culture.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are doing a better job protecting the environment than people in the past. (150110NA)
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: We can know more about a person from the types of friends he/she has.
7. Some people like to record their life by sharing pictures and other information on social networking sites. Others keep this information to themselves and never share it online. Which do you prefer?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The ability to maintain a small number of friends for a long time is more important to happiness than the ability to make new friends easily. 140830CN
9. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: In order to succeed, it is better to be like others rather than different from everybody else. 150912CN
10. Nowadays, students do many things like surfing the internet, listening to music when they are learning. Do you agree or disagree that doing other things impose bad effect on learning? 150919CN
11. The community you live in is planning on setting up new facilities, which of the following do you think would benefit the community most and why? 140910NA
1). a shopping mall
2). an art center
3). a hotel
12. A high school has decided that all students must take a class in which they learn a practical skill. School administrators are trying to decide whether to hold a class in cooking, managing personal finances or auto repair. Which do you think the school should require students to take? Why? 131019NA
13. Some believe that spending more time far away from people we care about is necessary for people to understand the importance of relationship we care about. Others believe that spending time with people we care about as much as possible can develop relationship. Which do you think is better? 160821CN
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Cooperative ability is more important than leadership in today’s world.
15. Agree or disagree: people nowadays spend much more time than they should using text messages and new technologies such as social media to communicate with each other. 150606NA
16. If people are on vocation (holiday), they should leave their mobile phones at home?
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and televisions have more negative influences than positive influences on young people's behavior. 150201CN
18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for the government to spend money on art museum and concert halls than on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playgrounds. 151128CN
19. Do you agree with the following statement? People often buy products not because they really need them but because other people have them. 141102CN
20. Nowadays, it is much easier to achieve success with help from one's family than what is like before. 121013CN
21. Do you agree or disagree：Technology designed to make people's lives simpler but make people's lives more complicated.
22. A/D：the government should use tax to fully support a tuition-free education for college students .
23. Some people prefer to exercise alone , like running; some people exercise with a group of people, for example, join a sport team，which do you prefer?
24. A/D：We should use clean energy, even though traditional energy sources are less expensive.
25. Some parents do not agree with the way teachers are teaching their children. Do you think that parents should express their disapproval to the teachers? 140125NA
26. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Governments have done enough to educate the people the importance of a balanced lifestyle and healthy eating
27. Do you agree or disagree: Schools should use computers as a tool of education for children aged 4 to 7.
28. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are doing a better job protecting the environment than people in the past. 150110NA
29. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: In order to succeed, it is better to be like others rather than different from everybody else.
30. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Society benefits more from works of great artist than from political leaders. 130928NA