- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Which of following aspects do you think contributes most to country's success?
1)Many business opportunities; 2)Well rounded medical care system;3)A developed educational system. 20170218CN
2. Which of the following volunteer activities do you think is the most beneficial to the environment: cleaning the park, planting trees or joining a recycling program? 20160124CN
3. Do you think it’s a good idea for university to ask a student to leave school if he is caught cheating in exams? 20160507CN
4. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids?
1)Being selfish;2)Saying impolite things;3)Speaking loudly in public 20161210CN
5. Describe one thing you didn't want to do but you were asked to do. How was the result? Please explain with details.
6. Describe a job, career or profession which you wish to pursue. Explain why this job is your ideal job. Include reasons and details to support your response.
7. Describe a serious problem that your country is facing. Explain why it is so serious. 150116NA
8. Which of the following activities should the university give rewards to its high performance? 1. Volunteer service 2.Atheletic achievement 3. Academic performance 150410 NA
9. Your parents have won a lot of money. What would you suggest them to spend those money? 20150523NA
10. Talk about an activity that you would prefer to engage in with your friends rather than by yourself. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
11. Which of the following has the greatest impact on students’ life?1. electronic books 2. smart phones 3. online courses? 20161105CN
12. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that we should let children use the computers or other electronic devices as early as they can? 150919 NA
13. Which of the following inventions do you think has made the greatest impact on people in your country, the airplane, the computer, or the television? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
14. Which class would you choose to attend if it is free: 1. improve the skill of public presentation, 2. how to start a small business 3. Improve photographic skill? 140111 NA
15. Which of the following careers have the most contribution to the society: an elementary school teacher, an artist, or a nurse? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
1. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that celebrities like musician, athletes or performers can set good examples for young people? 20160109CN
2. It is important to maintain good relationship with family members than with friends. Do you agree or disagree? why? 20160311CN
3. Some people like surprise visits from their friends, others prefer to be informed ahead of the visit. Which one do you prefer? 20160522CN
4. Some people answer mobile phones and reply text messages when they are meeting friends in person, others think it is not a polite thing to do when they are already having a face to face conversation, what is your opinion on this matter? 20160703CN
5. Do you agree or disagree that the boss should keep a close friendship with employees. 20161015CN
6. Some people think that it’s more important to spend time with families, others think they should focus on work and study. Which do your prefer? 20161028CN
7. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that parents are the best teacher for children? Give specific reasons and details in your response.
8. When it comes to decision making, do you prefer to take account to of other people’s ideas or make the decision entirely on your own? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
9. Some people believe that it is better for children to grow up in big cities. Others believe that it is better for children to grow up in small towns or rural areas. What is your opinion and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Schools should forbid all junk food, such as hamburger, soda, and sugar on campus and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
11. Some people prefer to make detailed plans for the future. Others prefer to concentrate on present things and don't make any plans at all. Which way do you prefer? Please use specific reasons to support your answer. 140629 CN
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement—we learn from failure, not from success? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: protecting the environment is just as important as developing the economy? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technological devices have brought distance between people. Please use details and examples in your response. 20151025 CN
15. When learning to use a new product, some people prefer to read the instruction manual. Others prefer to figure out how to use the product on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Give details and examples to support your response. 131027 CN