- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. He refuted // refused to develop projection technology, reasoning that if he made and sold projectors, then exhibitors would purchase only one machine-a projector-from him instead of several.
2. Mark’s hypothesis received additional support form from the fact that the greatest diversity in native American languages occurs， suggesting that……
句型学习： 以上两个句型我们会发现一个共同之处，即分词 reasoning and suggesting 这一伴随结构的妙用。另外在第1句中的分词后有一从句，而在第2句中，则在分词前所表达有很多多样性的句式： the greatest diversity in something occurs.
3. It is often taken for granted that this is also true for the maker of fine-art objects. This assumption misses a significant difference between the two disciplines.
句型学习: 首先是词组： it is taken for granted that……, 意为想当然的认为怎么样; 另外这两个句子之间通过this 这一代词让句间衔接流畅。
4. It would therefore not be too great an exaggeration to say that practitioners of the fine arts work to overcome the limitations of their materials, whereas those engaged in the applied arts work in concert with their materials.
句型学习：首先我们要学习not too great an exaggeration to do something 这一双重否定表示肯定的意义，即为做某事再怎么也不夸张。另外whereas 表示对比的连接词也需要我们学员学会的。
5. Even though early exhibitors shaped their film programs by mixing films and other entertainments together in whichever way they thought would be most attractive to audiences or by accompanying them with lectures, their creative control remained limited.
句型学习：看到上面这个长句子有些学员会恐惧，其实不必紧张，因为我们只要找到这句话的主干即：their creative control remained limited.那么这个句子就比较清晰了。前面是一个 even though 引导的让步从句， 另外找到从句的主干为：exhibitors shaped their film programs ,后面通过or 这样的选择关系来拓展两种方式。
6. Because aggressive individuals are more likely to survive and reproduce, whatever genes are linked to aggressive behavior are more likely to be transmitted to subsequent generations.
句型学习：这个句子主要是其中的短语： somebody be more likely to do something, 某人更有可能做某事。